SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED WORKSHOPS
BENEFITS OF SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED
> Helps students improve low grades or maintain high grades through memory training, learning skills, and thinking skills > Assists learners to build positive relationships with themselves and with others > Gets students to develop critical life skills and soft skills for all aspects of living > Aids learners to focus on their future planning to enjoy the life they desire – and deserve > Helps make learning engaging, exciting, and fun . > Stimulates clear, creative, and original thinking > Facilitates simple and effective information management > Enhances information storage, retention, and recall, and improves memory, creativity, and self-confidence > Results in healthier, happier learners, resulting in better grades and academic performance > Builds caring, competent and capable global citizens that contribute to building a better world.
OUR INTEGRATED PROGRAMME
These are SOME of the tools and techniques in the Super Student Unlimited programme. Click the diagram for more information.
SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED: LEVELS OF LEARNING
LEVEL 1: FUNDAMENTALS
2. Memory Training: three basic memory systems for remembering up to thirty items; and a memory system for remembering people’s names.
3. Accelerated Learning: effective note-making for memory systems; and a method for learning and working that leverages the brain’s memory rhythms.
4. Effective Thinking: an introduction to effective thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: primary foods (studies, career, relationships, physical activity, spiritual practise, sleep, and finances); and secondary foods (foods, beverages, and supplements).
LEVEL 2: INTERMEDIATE
2. Memory Training: how to combine two of the basic memory systems learned previously to remember twenty items; and three new memory systems to remember an additional sixty-one things.
3. Accelerated Learning: understanding different learning styles and how to flex across styles.
4. Effective Thinking: critical thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of bio-individuality; and why we should develop a dietary regimen that meets our peculiar nutritional needs.
LEVEL 3: ADVANCED
2. Memory Training: how to combine four of the basic memory systems learned previously to remember forty items; a new memory system for signs and symbols in Maths and Physics; the fundamentals of a new memory system to remember one thousand things; and an introduction to mind (learning) maps.
3. Accelerated Learning: spaced repetition to remember for longer.
4. Effective Thinking: thinking models.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of crowding out; and how we can be more healthy without giving up all of the things we enjoy that may not be good for us.
LEVEL 4: ADVANCED PLUS
2. Memory Training: a new memory system to remember one thousand things and how to combine this system with mind (learning) maps for remembering essays and other hierarchical information; and a new memory system and how to combine this system with two other memory systems to remember events and dates.
3. Accelerated Learning: interleaving to remember for longer.
4. Effective Thinking: synthetic thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of fitting out; and why and how we can be comfortable with who we really are when we are not conforming with others' expectations of us.