SERVICES | SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED
All students CAN (and WANT to) perform better academically, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. Students can achieve this if they receive the appropriate knowledge, skills, and support they need. It is also essential that students align their ‘inside stuff’ (thoughts, feelings, values, beliefs, motivation, goals) with their ‘outside stuff’ (words, actions, behaviours). This is how they build positive character traits and good habits; resulting in lifelong success in all they aspire to be.
Classroom-based learning, self-study, and extra tuition teach students of all ages WHAT TO LEARN; our Super Student Unlimited Programme empowers students on WHY TO LEARN and HOW TO LEARN. Our Super Student Unlimited Programme is all about getting the ‘alignment’ right between the what, why AND how to learn.
Our Super Student Unlimited Programme is for secondary school learners, tertiary institution students, and working adults who are studying to master learning faster, thinking deeper, remembering longer, and living healthier. Integration of our Learning & Thinking; Health & Wellbeing; AND Self-Mastery & Leadership tools and techniques makes our Super Student Unlimited Programme unique and versatile providing something for anyone who is studying.
Our Super Student Unlimited Programme is offered as a group intervention in four consecutive levels of learning – from Fundamentals to Advanced Plus – either in short, weekly sessions or less frequent one-day workshops. Training is done at educational institutions and workplaces, and in community and training venues. One-to-one coaching is also available on demand.
BENEFITS OF SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED
> Helps students improve low grades or maintain high grades through memory training, learning skills, and thinking skills
> Assists learners to build positive relationships with themselves and with others
> Gets students to develop critical life skills and soft skills for all aspects of living
> Aids learners to focus on their future planning to enjoy the life they desire – and deserve
> Helps make learning engaging, exciting, and fun
> Stimulates clear, creative, and original thinking
> Facilitates simple and effective information management
> Enhances information storage, retention, and recall, and improves memory, creativity, and self-confidence
> Results in healthier, happier learners, resulting in better grades and academic performance
> Builds caring, competent and capable global citizens who contribute to building a better world
OUR INTEGRATED PROGRAMME
These are SOME of the tools and techniques in the Super Student Unlimited programme. Click the diagram for more information.
SUPER STUDENT UNLIMITED: 4 LEVELS OF LEARNING
LEVEL 1: FUNDAMENTALS
2. Memory Training: three basic memory systems for remembering up to thirty items; and a memory system for remembering people’s names.
3. Accelerated Learning: effective note-making for memory systems; and a method for learning and working that leverages the brain’s memory rhythms.
4. Effective Thinking: an introduction to effective thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: primary foods (studies, career, relationships, physical activity, spiritual practise, sleep, and finances); and secondary foods (foods, beverages, and supplements).
LEVEL 2: INTERMEDIATE
2. Memory Training: how to combine two of the basic memory systems learned previously to remember twenty items; and three new memory systems to remember an additional sixty-one things.
3. Accelerated Learning: understanding different learning styles and how to flex across styles.
4. Effective Thinking: critical thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of bio-individuality; and why we should develop a dietary regimen that meets our peculiar nutritional needs.
LEVEL 3: ADVANCED
2. Memory Training: how to combine four of the basic memory systems learned previously to remember forty items; a new memory system for signs and symbols in Maths and Physics; the fundamentals of a new memory system to remember one thousand things; and an introduction to mind (learning) maps.
3. Accelerated Learning: spaced repetition to remember for longer.
4. Effective Thinking: thinking models.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of crowding out; and how we can be more healthy without giving up all of the things we enjoy that may not be good for us.
LEVEL 4: ADVANCED PLUS
2. Memory Training: a new memory system to remember one thousand things and how to combine this system with mind (learning) maps for remembering essays and other hierarchical information; and a new memory system and how to combine this system with two other memory systems to remember events and dates.
3. Accelerated Learning: interleaving to remember for longer.
4. Effective Thinking: synthetic thinking.
5. Nutrition, Health, and Wellbeing: the concept of fitting out; and why and how we can be comfortable with who we really are when we are not conforming with others' expectations of us.